Heavy-duty wood chippers from Veneer Services® will withstand years of heavy use and deliver a consistent, reliable product.
- Unique control system monitors the drum load and adjusts the infeed rate
- Cover opens hydraulically for faster knife changes
- Chip screen for consistent chips
- Knives are automatically pulled into the drum if a crash occurs
- Drum attached to the driveshaft by expanding ring—a much stronger method than keyways
- Can be equipped with a break-away anvil base to pass large pieces without damaging the machine
- Optional hydraulic disc brake available to slow drum for knife changes or emergency stops
- Available from 50 to 2,000hp
- Can be used to chip whole logs, pulp wood, veneer, cores, slabs, scraps, and for many other materials including plastics, rubber, copper, film, paper, carpet, etc.
- Horizontal or top feed, rear, or bottom discharge
- Can easily incorporate metal detectors without fiberglass sections
- Chip size is variable